Utah Blaine (1957)
Utah Blaine (1957) Movie
Download Utah Blaine Full Movie
5.9/10 (52 Votes)
(USA) - 1 February 1957
All Release Dates
All Release Dates
based-on-book, based-on-novel, brawl, colt-.45, cowboy, cowboy-boots, cowboy-hat, cowboy-shirt, cowboys-and-outlaws, double-barreled-shotgun, dual-wield, duel, fist-fight, frontier-justice, funeral, gun-shooting, gun-violence, gunfight, gunfighter, gunshot, gunshot-wound, gunslinger, hero, hidden-room, hired-gun
Pictures of Utah Blaine
Utah Blaine Pictures
Videos of Utah Blaine
Free Watch Online and Download Utah Blaine Videos
Cast of Utah Blaine
- Baer, Max (I) as [Gus Ortmann] <4>
- Calhoun, Rory (I) as [Utah Blaine] <1>
- Christy, Ken (I) as [Joe Neal] <10>
- Darrell, Steve as (uncredited) [Lud Fuller]
- Fredericks, Dean (I) as (as Norman Frederic) [Jug Davis] <9>
- Frost, Terry (I) as (uncredited) [Gavin]
- Harvey, Don C. as (uncredited) [Townsman]
- Ingram, Jack (I) as (uncredited) [Clel Miller]
- Keymas, George as [Rink Witter] <6>
- Langton, Paul (I) as [Rip Coker] <5>
- Lyden, Pierce as (uncredited) [Ray Forbes, Newspaperman]
- Mallinson, Rory as (uncredited) [Townsman]
- Moore, Dennis (I) as (uncredited) [Ferguson]
- Roth, Gene (I) as [Tom Cory, Blacksmith] <8>
- Teal, Ray as [Russ Nevers] <7>
- Cummings, Susan (I) as [Angie Kinyon] <2>
- Stevens, Angela (I) as [Mary Blake] <3>
Genres in Utah Blaine
Plot of Utah BlaineWhen Utah Blaine rescues Joe Neal from being lynched by a pack of land-grabbing vigilantes, Joe hires Utah has his ranch foreman. Aided at first by only a fellow gunslinger, Utah gradually rallies Full Plot >>
Cinematographers of Utah Blaine
- Kline, Benjamin H. (director of photography)
Distributors of Utah BlaineColumbia Pictures [us] - (1957) (USA) (theatrical)
Editors of Utah Blaine
Quotes of Utah Blaine[first lines]
[a lynching party prepares to hang Joe Neal]
Lud Fuller: This is far enough. Easy now. If it falls off, it'll be all over. A broken neck ain't gonna get you out of this fast, Neal. Hurry it up, Bud. It'll be light soon. It's a long way back.
Joe Neal: You'll get yours, Lud. You'll get what's comin' to ya!
Lud Fuller: Ain't nothin' comin' to me, Joe, except a large hunk of the 46-Connected. Have a nice trip, Joe.
Angie Kinyon: You didn't tell me your name.
Utah Blaine: That's right, I didn't.
Angie Kinyon: Are you out of your mind? You expect to hold out against Russ Nevers and his bunch all by yourself?
Utah Blaine: That's what he's payin' me for.
Angie Kinyon: Who in blue blazes are you?
Utah Blaine: Blaine, Mike Blaine. Up in Alta, they started callin' me Utah.
Angie Kinyon: I wish I could say there are a lot of decent people out there you're fightin' for, but I can't. They're all land hungry; they're all greedy. All you can do is teach 'em a lesson... or get yourself killed. Not much to offer a man who gets paid for using his guns.
Utah Blaine: No different anyplace. Everybody wants what he hasn't got, but it'll change. People will have to learn to Full Quotes >>
Other Titles of Utah Blaine
- Il pistolero dell'Utah (1957) (ENG)
- Pistolero dell'Utah, Il (1957) (ITA)