Finch, Susan Landau Biography
biography of Finch, Susan LandauSusan Meredith Landau
Susie Landau Finch is a producer-writer-director with a background in film and theater production. She has worked extensively for American Zoetrope in all aspects of film production under the aegis of 'Francis Ford Coppola' (qv)'s Los Angeles and San Francisco studios among others. She received her B.A. from Hampshire College and pursued graduate study at NYU's Department of Dramatic Writing, attending high school in London, England. She recently produced the independent feature _Wake (2003)_ (qv), starring 'Gale Harold' (qv) and 'Blake Gibbons' (qv) with an appearance by 'Martin Landau' (qv), directed by 'Roy Finch (I)' (qv). She currently has several projects in development including "All I Have of You", also by Finch, and "The Dead Girls", an adaptation of the Jorge Ibarguengoitia novel to star 'Anjelica Huston' (qv). She co-wrote a screenplay entitled "Sardines" for Austrian filmmaker 'Edgar Honetschläger' (qv), which was accepted into the Rotterdam Cinemart as well as IFP No Borders. Landau Finch has scripted the feature "Dark Is Your Heart, Venus", a period love story set in Vienna, which she will produce in Europe. She is currently US president for Vision Picture Company an Australian Film Company. Landau Finch is committed to commercially viable, maverick projects with "A" level cast and scripts of exceptional literary quality. Through the cultivation of cutting edge concepts, her company, "Wildwell Films", is dedicated to producing movies with a fiercely independent flair.
- 'Roy Finch (I)' (qv) (28 November 1999 - present)
- Daughter of 'Martin Landau' (qv) and 'Barbara Bain' (qv).
- Sister of 'Juliet Landau' (qv).
Pictures of Finch, Susan Landau
Images Search Powered By Google
Videos of Finch, Susan Landau
Finch, Susan Landau Videos
Produced by Finch, Susan Landau
Misc by Finch, Susan Landau
- Wake (2003) (story editor)
- The Gold Cup (2000) (creative consultant)
- Follow Me Home (1996) (production consultant)
- New York Stories (1989) (assistant to producers) (segment "Life without Zoe") (as Susan Landau)
- Tucker: The Man and His Dream (1988) (unit publicist) (as Susan Landau)
- Anna (1987) (assistant to director)
- Peggy Sue Got Married (1986) (acting coach) (uncredited)
- Seven Minutes in Heaven (1985) (assistant: Fred Roos)
- Seven Minutes in Heaven (1985) (unit publicist)